Crest sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use crest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crest.
- Again he directs his eyes forward; they slowly traverse that malign and awful crest. (1)
- Along the distant, thinly wooded crest to westward the fringe of sunset fire had now nearly burned itself out. (1)
- Another moment and that crest too is in eruption. (1)
- As he mounted the banquette a man sprang upon the crest, waving a great brilliant flag. (1)
- Directly ahead an ascent in the road formed a crest beyond which we could see nothing. (7)
- He is facing the distant crest, holding his field-glass against his eyes with both hands, his elbows needlessly elevated. (1)
- In her tailor-made suit of close-fitting serge and her Paris bonnet, carried like a crest on her pretty little head, Miss Anderson was charming. (9)
- In the meantime the giants on the crest had multiplied surprisingly. (7)
- It was indeed as if some magic had clothed that huge rock, base and steepy flank and crest, with a silver city. (9)
- One held out her hand to another, and in so doing their beautiful, rounded arms often gleamed beneath the crest of a surge. (5)
- Our horseman, now within a quarter of a mile of the crest, suddenly wheels to the left and gallops in a direction parallel to it. (1)
- The Jocelyn crest is a hawk in jesses. (10)
- The young officer salutes again, wheels his horse, and rides straight toward the crest of the hill! (1)
- There is no hope except the hope against hope that the crest is clear. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crest. Perhaps also see a sentence for creates and ways to use crouched in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.