Sentence using the word cripple. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cripple in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cripple.
- He was near to being a permanent cripple from that fall. (10)
- My conversation was all yes and no, as if it went on a pair of crutches like a miserable cripple. (10)
- So the sick cripple might only too easily find herself left on the highway. (5)
- The cripple was raised. (10)
- We creatures are doomed to marriage, and if we shun it, we are a kind of cripple. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cripple. Perhaps also see a sentence for clergy and ways to use cramier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cripple in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.