Crisp sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use crisp in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crisp.
- Chump sighed heavily, crumpling the notes, that the crisp sweet sound might solace her for the hard condition. (10)
- Could design lodge in that empty-looking head with its crisp curls, button nose, and diminishing simper? (10)
- His hair grew thick and crisp, not a thread of grey in it, the teeth which held the pipe glinted white and strong. (8)
- His tanned face with its crisp grey moustache, his whole head indeed, took on, unconsciously, a more than ordinarily soldier-like appearance. (8)
- Let a dog turn away from a hostile circle, and his crisp and wary tail not merely defends him, it menaces; it is a weapon. (10)
- On such days she did not sneeze, reserving those expressions of her joy for sunny days and the crisp winds. (8)
- The young man was walking with unaccustomed indecision, his fur coat open, his opera-hat pushed up on his crisp hair. (8)
- Weyburn rejoiced to find himself transcribing crisp sentences, hard on the matter, without garnish of scorn. (10)
- With an effort, she wrenched her gaze from his, and suddenly his crisp hair caught her eyes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crisp. Perhaps also see a sentence for creates and ways to use crouched in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crisp in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.