Critically in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use critically in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for critically.
- But now he was forced to see that she might be considered critically, even reluctantly. (9)
- Critically, moreover, her admission of great poppy-heads into her garden was objected to. (10)
- He perished on the field, critically admiring the stroke to which he owed his death. (10)
- He seemed to feel the beauty of it sensitively, as she did critically. (10)
- He then lifted the candle from its socket and looked at it critically, as if calculating how long it would last. (1)
- He was proud of reading critically, and he kept in the current of literary interests and controversies. (9)
- I lost sight of certain characteristics which I had begun to ponder over critically. (10)
- Large branches had been lopped, and hung their green heads to the ground, or swung critically in their netting of vines, as in a hammock. (7)
- She kissed her daughter critically; for there was that about her manner which she did not like. (8)
- She watched critically to see whether the cigar-light was puffed in fretfulness. (10)
- The poetical comparisons had the effect of causing me to examine her critically. (10)
- The saloon was critically still; so still that Adela fancied she heard a faint Irish protest from the parlour. (10)
- Then, she saw him looking at her critically with his keen eyes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for critically. Perhaps also see a sentence for certainty and ways to use crum in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use critically in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.