Croats sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use croats in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for croats.
- Do you know that here in this house I can conceal fifty men, and leave the door open to the Croats to find them? (10)
- The Croats are on your track. (10)
- The strength of those Croats is prodigious, and well looked after they work. (10)
- The young lieutenant of Croats drew his sword, but hesitated. (10)
- There was confusion at the wings: Croats were visible to the audience. (10)
- Those Croats have been drinking and what not on the way, or they would have been here before this. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for croats. Perhaps also see a sentence for cards and ways to use crushed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use croats in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.