Sentence using the word crops. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use crops in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crops.
- From the stubbles and second crops of sun-baked clover puffs of warm air kept stealing up into the chillier air beneath the willows. (8)
- He, like Nedda, had known nothing, and there was to him something unnatural and rather awful in this conduct toward dumb crops. (8)
- Lands where the Comic spirit is obscure overhead are rank with raw crops of matter. (10)
- My opinion is, it would improve the crops. (10)
- The second crops of clover were already high; in them humblebees were hard at work; and, above, the white-throated swallows dipped and soared. (8)
- Thousands detested it, and fattened their crops on it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crops. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use creep in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crops in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.