A sentence for the word crossways. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use crossways in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crossways.
- A letter addressed to The Crossways was likewise unnoticed. (10)
- And he loved the old Crossways almost as much as she did. (10)
- Had Sir Lukin been at home she would have despatched him to The Crossways at once. (10)
- He and I parted, and for ever, at a corner of crossways in the central city. (10)
- However, he had to knock at the door of The Crossways now, in the silent night time, a certainly empty house, to his fancy. (10)
- I wanted directions to The Crossways; I had missed my way at some turning. (10)
- If the old Crossways had no tenant, it would be a purse all mouth. (10)
- No, they had merely parted at one of the crossways. (10)
- Perhaps by selling her invested money, and ultimately The Crossways, she would have enough for her term upon earth. (10)
- The Crossways has a board up for letting. (10)
- The old dinner and supper tables at The Crossways furnished her with an abundant store; and recollection failing, she invented. (10)
- We walked a dozen steps in stupefied union, and hit upon crossways. (10)
- When she held The Crossways she had at least a bit of solid footing: now gone. (10)
- Would he undertake to try to obtain a purchaser of The Crossways, at the price he might deem reasonable? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crossways. Perhaps also see a sentence for cord and ways to use cricket in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crossways in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.