Sentence with word crow. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use crow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crow.
- Brinkley, and not minding that his voice, with the senile crow in it, made itself heard by others. (9)
- Did the Countess crow over her advantage? (10)
- I shrank from the idea of the Riversley crow over him. (10)
- Schlesien has his right to crow. (10)
- Stand on one leg and crow? (8)
- They consisted of a crow, a sheep, a turkey, two doves, a pony, and sundry fragments. (8)
- You toss your head up like a cock too conceited to crow. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crow. Perhaps also see a sentence for contrariety and ways to use craved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.