Sentences using the word crowds. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use crowds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crowds.
- Around the office and along to the street of the cottages crowds were chattering, gesticulating; Ines fancied the foreign jabberers inclined to threaten. (10)
- Crowds were on the pavement, peering through the shop-windows. (10)
- Father Gregory could no longer hope to escape from the importunate crowds that beset him for particulars. (10)
- He was no nearer to an answer when the wintry dusk had fallen on the promenading crowds. (10)
- Men from the camp of a regiment near by ran in crowds to see, all shouting. (1)
- The crowds below, swollen to a block of the street, were dead still, showing the instinctive good manners of the people. (10)
- The clergy are lost there in the crowds of their parishioners. (4)
- There came on him a thirst for the haranguing of crowds. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crowds. Perhaps also see a sentence for clumsy and ways to use crossways in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crowds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.