Use the word crude in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use crude in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crude.
- A consequence of this crude, though well-meant, realism is the collision of the writers in their scenes and incidents, and in their characters. (10)
- A remarkable feature of the crude and primitive civilization of the Americans was their religion. (7)
- And between these two forms there must be no crude unions; they are too far apart, the cross is too violent. (8)
- At this moment, so fraught with the future, to take out that morocco case seemed crude. (8)
- If so, he did not betray it by any crude look round. (8)
- She must appear very crude and uncultivated to him. (9)
- The crude philosopher asked it as helplessly as the admiral. (10)
- The reformer said this was primitive, crude and injurious to the interests of the public and especially the poor. (7)
- The thought seemed to him strangely crude, even immoral. (8)
- They had a crude taste in architecture, and they admired the worst. (9)
- We may all learn from her how not to be crude. (8)
- What crude and wanton irony there was in his situation! (8)
- Yet the ethical intention was not fruitless, crude as it now appears. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crude. Perhaps also see a sentence for corrupted and ways to use cricketer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crude in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.