Sentences with cruise in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cruise in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cruise.
- I took the cruise, mind you, on your account. (10)
- Lespel says it is sailorlike to do something of this sort after a cruise. (10)
- Nodding with gravity, I expressed regrets that the sea did not please her, otherwise I could have offered her a yacht for a cruise. (10)
- Sailing the sea on a cruise was like the gazing at wonderful colours of a Western sky: an oblivion of earthly dates and obligations. (10)
- This was the highest water mark of popular favour on the whole cruise. (2)
- Throughout the cruise she was placable, satisfied with earth and sea, and constantly eulogizing herself for this novel state of serenity. (10)
- We met a man, a gentleman, on the tow-path, who was much interested in our cruise. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cruise. Perhaps also see a sentence for concentrated and ways to use crikswich in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cruise in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.