Examples of crum sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use crum in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crum.
- And round Crum were still gathered a forlorn hope of blue-bloods with a plutocratic following. (8)
- Crum never had any spots. (8)
- His name was Crum, and no one could get through money quicker. (8)
- If Crum ever said a word, he would jolly well punch his head, and there would be an end of it. (8)
- If Crum had been beside him at that moment, he would certainly have been jostled off the pavement. (8)
- It was in these little things, this utter negligence of money that Crum had such engaging polish. (8)
- Who the devil was Crum, to say that? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crum. Perhaps also see a sentence for consisted and ways to use crushing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crum in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.