Crumbs sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use crumbs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crumbs.
- A workman in a blue blouse passed, and threw them crumbs from the paper which contained his dinner. (8)
- He ate his savoury, and hurried the maid as she swept off the crumbs with the silver sweeper. (8)
- He had crumbs in his pocket. (8)
- Her steady faithfulness had fed on the poorest crumbs. (10)
- Impossible to live dumb and blind, accepting the crumbs left over, showing nothing. (8)
- It was clear: Beauchamp had meant nothing beyond friendly civility: it was only her abject greediness pecking at crumbs. (10)
- She knew how prodigiously it waxed on crumbs; nay, on the imagination of small morsels. (10)
- There was, in fact, a curiosity about her eyes, a faint impatience on her lips; she was rolling little crumbs of bread. (8)
- They were seated at a table; two glasses of beer towered before them; on their plates were odorous crumbs of Limburger cheese. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crumbs. Perhaps also see a sentence for cards and ways to use crushed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crumbs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.