A sentence using the word crumpled. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use crumpled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crumpled.
- Alvan held out the deadly paper when he had read the contents; he smote a forefinger on it and crumpled it in his hand. (10)
- And she bent her full moon of a face and went, with her apron crumpled as apron had never been, and tears in her eyes. (8)
- Annette crumpled the letter in her hand. (8)
- Chump crumpled up the paper and flung it at him. (10)
- Dust was on everything, especially the persons of the crumpled and weary passengers of overnight. (9)
- Her father flicked at his offended elbow with the opposite hand, and sat crumpled up till all had passed him: then went out alone. (10)
- Instinctively he took a crumpled sheet of paper from his pocket, and wrote down some broken words. (8)
- She crumpled the letter in her hand, but seemed to change her mind and held it out to him. (8)
- She had rubbed over her face, which shone in streaks, and her handkerchief was still crumpled in her hand. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crumpled. Perhaps also see a sentence for covered and ways to use cradled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crumpled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.