Sentence with word crystal. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use crystal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crystal.
- Even in recollection the springs of spiritual happiness renewed the bubbling crystal play. (10)
- Every green thing glittered, and the air was so rain-sweet that all the summer scents were gone, before the crystal scent of nothing. (8)
- He groped about him as though not distinguishing objects too well through the crystal clearness of the fundamental flux. (8)
- I wake thee with the crystal air. (8)
- It fell in straight, parallel lines; and the surface of the canal was thrown up into an infinity of little crystal fountains. (2)
- It was a face like a crystal lamp in which the flame has died. (10)
- The little one was innocent, yet mysterious; the elder seemed as clear as crystal! (8)
- The water was green and clear as crystal, into which, while molten, bits of emeralds had been cast to change them into liquid drops. (5)
- Through the crystal clearness of the fundamental flux the mind could see at that same moment Bianca leaving her front gate. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crystal. Perhaps also see a sentence for content and ways to use crawford in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crystal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.