Cud in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use cud in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cud.
- He cast his bitter cud aside. (10)
- His bitter face recurred: he chewed the cud of horrid hallucinations. (10)
- I did never think a man cud care for a woman so much as that. (8)
- Mountstuart, and strolled up the avenue behind the carriage-wheels, unwilling to meet Laetitia till he had exhausted the fresh savour of the cud of fancy. (10)
- Pagnell had been quietly chewing her cud of the sullens, as was the way with her after a snub. (10)
- She left him, feeling the contempt of the brain feverishly quickened and fine-pointed, for the brain chewing the cud in the happy pastures of unawakedness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cud. Perhaps also see a sentence for cialdini and ways to use cub in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cud in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "cud used in a sentence", visited this page.