Cue sentence example. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cue in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cue.
- And I thought it would be ungallant not to take my cue from the ladies. (2)
- Fleur, with her cue akimbo, was watching with a smile. (8)
- Mabel, dear, do take my cue. (8)
- She paused with the cue poised on the bridge of her slim hand, and shook her crop of short dark chestnut hair. (8)
- The gentleman called Mabbey chalked his cue, and, moving his round, knock-kneed legs in their tight trousers, took up his position for the stroke. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cue. Perhaps also see a sentence for credit and ways to use cushions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cue in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.