A sentence for the word curling. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use curling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for curling.
- Aklis was revealed in burning beams as of a sun, and the trouble of the air ceased, vapours slowly curling to the four quarters. (10)
- I stammered, I reddened, I longed to be up in my room brushing and curling my hair, and was ready to curtsey to everybody. (10)
- She seized her languor as it were a curling snake and cast it off. (10)
- The patriotism that leads a man to eat Scots bun will scarcely desert him at the curling pond. (2)
- The pipes charged, and those of the guests who smoked, well fixed behind them, celestial Harmony was invoked through the slowly curling clouds. (10)
- The smoke of pipes curling over the numberless heads was the most stirring thing about them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for curling. Perhaps also see a sentence for corners and ways to use curtly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use curling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.