Use currents in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use currents in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for currents.
- Before that time his affairs had languished, and the currents of business instead of flowing had become stagnant pools. (10)
- Behind her, the dumb currents of wonder, disapproval, and resentment ran a stealthy course. (8)
- Belsky leaned over the parapet and looked down into the eddies and currents as the fitful light revealed them. (9)
- He was in that hypersenstive and nervous state favourable for recording currents foreign to itself. (8)
- Her face is mysterious, from the conflicting currents of her emotions. (8)
- It waxes and wanes with the currents of his vitality, but no more alters than a chestnut changes into an oak. (8)
- Not such as reason would have made for them; but they were at the mercy of the currents of the blood. (10)
- See how the currents sweep round it, as if to wash it away; yet it stands, seeming not to see them. (8)
- The cold currents in and out of his heart stiffened frozenly and ceased to flow; his heart itself stood still for an eternal instant. (9)
- The streets were awash with wave on wave of humanity, sucked into a thousand crossing currents. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for currents. Perhaps also see a sentence for carthew and ways to use cunningly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use currents in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.