Use the word cursing in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cursing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cursing.
- He consoled himself by cursing superstition. (10)
- He sat, cursing himself, till his tea was stewed. (8)
- I fancy I hear you cursing me. (10)
- In and out of the boulders and thorn trees, muttering and cursing, yet with a kind of terror, he rushed and stumbled. (8)
- They stopped as I drew near, the mother still cursing; and I could see she was a handsome, motherly, respectable-looking woman. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cursing. Perhaps also see a sentence for costumes and ways to use cutter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cursing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.