Sentences with curtly. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use curtly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for curtly.
- As soon as they were seated he nodded to them curtly from his box, and drove back, leaving them puzzled. (10)
- At the top of this staircase, and surrounded by acquaintances, he came on Harbinger, who nodded curtly. (8)
- He dismissed Woodseer curtly. (10)
- He promised curtly to write. (10)
- He thanked me and curtly declined. (10)
- He took the money, nodded curtly, and passed in. (10)
- She shut her eyes and bowed curtly to our salute. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for curtly. Perhaps also see a sentence for complaint and ways to use culture in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use curtly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.