Use cushion in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use cushion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cushion.
- And he augured the worst when she sat down on a cushion footstool at his knee, and put her hand on his. (8)
- And suddenly she rolled over and buried her face deep in a cushion. (8)
- Beat the dent out of the sofa cushion that your head has made. (9)
- He fell, as he believed, on a cushion of down, and saw thousands of saints dancing with lamps along cathedral aisles. (10)
- He lolled against the cushion with his eyes shut. (8)
- Her dimpled cushion features, and very intent eyes gazing out of the knolls and dingles, were given without caricature. (10)
- In a few seconds I recovered my senses, and what was my surprise to find that the downy cushion beneath, snored most audibly! (6)
- The spaniel John, lying on a cushion of blue linen, with his head propped up against the wall, darkly turned his eyes. (8)
- The verdict knocks dust out of a cushion. (10)
- When she awoke, the room was dark; she felt that some one had put a silken cushion across her limbs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cushion. Perhaps also see a sentence for caught and ways to use culture in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cushion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.