A sentence using the word custody. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use custody in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for custody.
- And did you blow your whistle and obtain the assistance of another constable, and take him into custody? (8)
- Did you take her into custody? (8)
- Have they been in custody since? (8)
- His idea of marriage is, the taking of the woman into custody. (10)
- She took the princess into custody. (10)
- Shrapnel in her custody, at her express desire. (10)
- The lieutenant exclaimed that he should overhaul and examine the man, and see whether he thought fit to give him into custody. (10)
- The next morning I was started off to the rear in custody of two mounted men, heavily armed. (7)
- Then, I that loved flowers undertook the custody of this one, knowing not the consequences and the depth of her wiles. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for custody. Perhaps also see a sentence for courts and ways to use cursed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use custody in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.