How do you use cynicism in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cynicism in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cynicism.
- And then a sort of cynicism came to her rescue. (8)
- Charges of cynicism are common against all satirists, Thackeray had to bear with them. (10)
- Enigmatic cynicism leading nowhere! (8)
- Gregory shrank a little from her reyankeefied English, as well as from the apparent cynicism of her speech; but he shrank in silence still. (9)
- He took a shot at cynicism, but hit no mark. (10)
- His apparent cynicism is sheer irritability. (10)
- His grey eyes, heavy-lidded, twinkled under their bushy brows with a queer, kind cynicism. (8)
- I hate cynicism a great deal worse than I do the devil; unless perhaps the two were the same thing! (2)
- Philosophical cynicism is inconclusive. (10)
- Stukely Culbrett, all cynicism. (10)
- The cynicism of his own reflection struck him between wind and water. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cynicism. Perhaps also see a sentence for colder and ways to use cyril in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cynicism in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.