Sentence with word cyriax. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cyriax in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cyriax.
- But the landlord of The Pike and others soon forced Cyriax out of the way. (5)
- Cyriax raved as if he had really been seized with the lunacy whose pretence helped him to beg his bread. (5)
- Cyriax was lying on the floor asleep, with the brandy bottle in his arms. (5)
- Cyriax was one of the first who followed the road. (5)
- If Cyriax left her in the lurch, she must beg or starve unless chance, which so often mingled in her existence, willed otherwise. (5)
- Still, she had given Cyriax cause for the threat. (5)
- Yesterday, for the first time, he had seriously threatened to drive the ropedancer away, and she knew that Cyriax was capable of anything. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cyriax. Perhaps also see a sentence for convenience and ways to use cynical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cyriax in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.