Damages example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use damages in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for damages.
- And her writing damages her health. (10)
- Besides, to claim damages was not the thing to do. (8)
- Damages, and a stain on his c-character. (8)
- It contained some precise details, and ended in a claim for damages, and George smiled. (8)
- That could not be inappropriate, and it would make the Jury assess the damages high. (8)
- The question of damages worried him, too. (8)
- Well, St Offert got damages, but he also got the hoof, underneath. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for damages. Perhaps also see a sentence for defiantly and ways to use dancers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use damages in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.