Sentences for damned. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use damned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for damned.
- But who is the damned creature? (10)
- Harz with this damned pitifulness of mine. (8)
- He held it to be damned good stuff. (9)
- I explained them to your damned stupidity. (10)
- I was tormented till now by the reek of the damned rising from under me. (10)
- It was all a damned heart-aching bore. (8)
- It was some damned magnetism she had! (8)
- Lavender stared at the three Germans and suffered the tortures of the damned. (8)
- Lord Feltre oiled them, damned them, kindled them to a terrific expiatory blaze, and extinguishingly salved and wafted aloft the released essence of them. (10)
- No damned pretences for me. (10)
- She too wanted something she could look up to, and at the same time see damned first. (8)
- She will be damned, for she would have vengeance before she went. (10)
- You shame your mother, damned adventurer! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for damned. Perhaps also see a sentence for danced and ways to use days in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use damned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.