Use dandy in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dandy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dandy.
- At any rate, Dandy was her creature; and the great Mel himself rallied her about her squire. (10)
- Dandy was foremost in stating that she called him forth steadily, three times, before the pistol was discharged. (10)
- Fiske, who was copying hurriedly, that she might earn sweet intervals for gossip, when Dandy limped up and delivered the letter. (10)
- If Dandy went beyond the limits, she gave him an extra dose. (10)
- Mel, accompanied by Dandy her squire, was journeying to Fallow field, bent upon things. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dandy. Perhaps also see a sentence for dear and ways to use dawdled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dandy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.