Use the word dangers in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dangers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dangers.
- Hilary had determined on this end door, for, as the adventure grew warmer, he was more alive to its dangers. (8)
- In these days dangers, pitfalls, snares, were rife; in these days men went about and openly, unashamedly advocated shameful doctrines. (8)
- One of the dangers of scholarship was a peculiar danger in the Cambridge keeping, but Lowell was almost as averse as Longfellow from contempt. (9)
- Out of Wiltshire there would be no cliffs, quarries, river-banks, presenting dangers. (10)
- Owain had never favoured her project; he could not now perceive the special dangers Chillon would be exposed to in her separation from him. (10)
- She had no means of explaining what she felt intensely, that dangers, death, were nothing to either of them, if they shared the fate together. (10)
- She had no real want or dangers, to face. (8)
- She is devoted to her brother; and her brother running dangers . (10)
- She saw it in bleak squares, and snuggled him between dangers weathered and dangers apprehended. (10)
- She saw the young husband encompassed by dangers at a critical time. (10)
- The dangers to which your nature was open are, I trust, at an end. (10)
- Those dangers, however, spring up when horses have the frenzy. (10)
- True or not, his words were idle to his son: his talk of dangers over, and happiness, mockery. (10)
- You have difficulties, and privations, and dangers enough to struggle with. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dangers. Perhaps also see a sentence for domesticity and ways to use darkly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dangers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.