Use daphne in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use daphne in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for daphne.
- And on the drive up, they passed the cottage where Daphne Wing was staying. (8)
- Daphne Wing looked at her, and two tears slowly ran down her cheeks. (8)
- Daphne Wing smiled faintly. (8)
- Gyp never really believed that Daphne Wing was of the past. (8)
- How different from that languorous, warm, moonlit night when Daphne Wing had come dancing out of the shadow of the dark trees. (8)
- Miss Daphne Wing was back again. (8)
- Miss Daphne had come out, and was waiting for the moon. (8)
- Miss Daphne was dressed, and stuffing her garments into the green linen bag. (8)
- One night she went with Winton to the Octagon, where Daphne Wing was still performing. (8)
- They went indoors, to try over the music of the two dances; and soon after Daphne Wing departed, full of sugar-plums and hope. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for daphne. Perhaps also see a sentence for dear and ways to use dawdled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use daphne in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.