Dares in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dares in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dares.
- And because there is no one present to chastise him, he dares to address me and talk of his foul passion for my daughter. (10)
- But the driver dares not disoblige his customers. (2)
- He offends me, he trifles, he outrages, he dares permit himself to be indignant. (10)
- He scarcely dares even allow her to be handsome, and when I speak of her beauty, replies only that her eyes have no brilliancy! (4)
- He talks of a factory burnt, and dares to joke about tallow! (10)
- I could never fathom how a man dares to lift up his voice to preach in a cathedral. (2)
- She dares not part from it. (10)
- Who dares send me cake? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dares. Perhaps also see a sentence for depth and ways to use dartie in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dares in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.