Sentences with darkening in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use darkening in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for darkening.
- All the way to the station through the darkening lanes, and in the railway carriage going up, he felt that aching wretchedness. (8)
- Even Farina, in his anxiety for her, saw but the brightening and darkening of the prospect of escape in every attitude and hard-ringing blow. (10)
- For there seemed his own passion transfigured in the darkening star-crowned sky, and the eyes of the leaping god. (8)
- Instead of darkening, the haunted landscape began to brighten. (1)
- She determined to show nothing of the trouble darkening the whole world for her, and drew a deep breath, waiting for his kiss. (8)
- She went down to the river bank, and stood gazing at a moonstreak on the darkening water. (8)
- The heaths were darkening. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for darkening. Perhaps also see a sentence for discerning and ways to use dagger in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use darkening in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.