Sentence using the word darkly. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use darkly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for darkly.
- He had the art of indicating darkly. (10)
- He let a soft, mysterious melancholy pervade his letter; he hinted darkly at trouble and sorrow of which he could not definitely speak. (9)
- He looked at her darkly, jumped up, and swung out past her into the garden. (8)
- He stood there curved in a half-circle, and looked darkly at his master. (8)
- The spaniel John, lying on a cushion of blue linen, with his head propped up against the wall, darkly turned his eyes. (8)
- This restriction set her darkly fancying that she wished for her end. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for darkly. Perhaps also see a sentence for deserves and ways to use dannisburgh in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use darkly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.