Darted in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use darted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for darted.
- Fleur darted after him. (8)
- Listening intently, she darted in, and peered into his cupboards. (8)
- Surely, they were countless in number, melting with ripeness, soft, full to bursting; and the birds darted among them like sun-flashes. (10)
- Swallows darted by the window, dipping their blue wings towards the quiet water; a hush had stolen over everything. (8)
- The flame darted forth, bickered, then slowly lit up the great room. (8)
- The train moved, the young lady darted to another carriage. (8)
- The waiter darted back, bearing a tray and tall glasses filled each with piled parti-coloured liqueurs, on the top of which an egg-yolk swam. (10)
- There was a cheer from the crowd; the driver whipped his horse; they darted East again. (8)
- There was a gentle breeze, drifting the clouds across the sun; lizards darted out over the walls, looked at her, and whisked away. (8)
- They fired sharp snatches of speech, and they darted looks at the lady and her lord. (10)
- Thorpe would have darted after her, but Morland withheld him. (4)
- Unsparing and matter-of-fact, her mind darted to his relations with her own mother. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for darted. Perhaps also see a sentence for decisions and ways to use darts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use darted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.