Daughter-in-law sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use daughter-in-law in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for daughter-in-law.
- A common sight for those who had the entry to the library was the baronet cherishing the hand of his daughter-in-law. (10)
- Go and get your daughter-in-law. (8)
- I am extremely sorry to say that your daughter-in-law, before her marriage, was in the habit of being employed as such a woman. (8)
- I do not offer you a drab for your daughter-in-law, sir. (10)
- James looked at his daughter-in-law. (8)
- James was left alone with his daughter-in-law. (8)
- My son and daughter-in-law are so very sorry. (8)
- Taking hold of his daughter-in-law by the elbow, he escorted her towards the carriage. (8)
- Your second note says that my daughter-in-law has lied to me. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for daughter-in-law. Perhaps also see a sentence for dashes and ways to use daresay in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use daughter-in-law in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.