Examples of davis sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use davis in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for davis.
- And you gave Davis the cash? (8)
- Davis was not here again after that Saturday, was he? (8)
- From the time Davis went out to lunch to the time you cashed the cheque, how long do you say it must have been? (8)
- My lunch was just coming in; and of course I like it hot; I gave the cheque to Davis to run round to the bank. (8)
- My man Davis is in charge of my team, and he drives to Itchincope from Washwater station. (10)
- Saddlebank remained aloft, keeping a look-out for the day-school fellows, Chaunter, Davis, and Bystop, my commissioners. (10)
- The clerk Davis could have told you the same. (8)
- The last two days he was always by the side of Charlotte Davis: I pitied his taste, but took no notice of him. (4)
- The suggestion, of course, is that the cheque was altered; whether by you or Davis is the question. (8)
- Walter How had the cheque-book till after Davis had sailed? (8)
- Walter comes, have you finished up that cataloguing Davis had in hand before he left? (8)
- When Davis gave you the cheque was it exactly like this? (8)
- Yes, sir, Davis gave it to me because some friends were giving him a farewell luncheon. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for davis. Perhaps also see a sentence for dismissed and ways to use daily in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use davis in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.