Daybreak in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use daybreak in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for daybreak.
- And before daybreak our disease was hanging on to us again, with the extension of a tail. (10)
- By daybreak our last man and last wagon had passed the fateful spot unchallenged, and our first were entering Franklin, ten miles away. (7)
- Landrecies had been a long while asleep before we returned to the hotel; and the sentries on the ramparts were already looking for daybreak. (2)
- The fisherman was easily bribed, however, to evade the regulation, and only bargained that I should meet him on the bank before daybreak. (6)
- This morning at daybreak the enemy was gone. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for daybreak. Perhaps also see a sentence for deputy and ways to use dangerously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use daybreak in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.