Deadened example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use deadened in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deadened.
- Dale, a spare, close-buttoned gentleman, with an Indian complexion deadened in the sick-chamber. (10)
- Deadened she was: she had not responded to a compliment on her approaching marriage. (10)
- The mortal life appeared to be deadened in her cold wide look; as when the storm-wind banks a leaden remoteness, leaving blown space of sky. (10)
- Victor approved: with the deadened feeling common to us when first in sad earnest we consent to take life as it is. (10)
- We deadened the sound as much as we could, but it was impossible to prevent Richard from hearing. (10)
- When her deadened imagination again began to stir, she fancied that she was struggling with a huge crab, which was cutting her foot with shears. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deadened. Perhaps also see a sentence for degradation and ways to use desperately in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deadened in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.