Deaf used in sentences. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use deaf in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deaf.
- And he was deaf, as well as blind. (10)
- At first Farina had been deaf to them. (10)
- Be as deaf as you like, you shall hear. (10)
- Because he was old and deaf, he spoke to no one; and no one spoke to him. (8)
- Have we become stone deaf? (7)
- I shouted and shouted after them, but they continued to scale the hillside, and turned a deaf ear to my outcries. (2)
- Jane says that Colonel Campbell is a little deaf. (4)
- Less than twenty-four hours ago, she had turned a deaf ear to his pleading that she should go to him for ever. (8)
- My mother does not hear; she is a little deaf you know. (4)
- She tried him faintly with arguments in its favour; but his resolution was manifested by a deaf ear. (10)
- They were deaf to duty and dead to shame. (7)
- Within the churchyard wicket the Rector, firm and square, a low-crowned hat tilted up on his bald forehead, was talking to a deaf old cottager. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deaf. Perhaps also see a sentence for discredit and ways to use departed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deaf in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.