Sentences for deals. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use deals in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deals.
- A soldier deals in acts. (10)
- He pays this penalty for his success in that kind; and every one pays some such penalty who deals with some such material. (9)
- Henry Wilmers, I have said, deals exclusively with the wit and charm of the woman. (10)
- If it is so, then it cannot well be false to the special human experience it deals with. (9)
- Money, when the imagination deals with it thus, has no substantial relation to mortal affairs. (10)
- She deals her dispensations through him. (10)
- The question deals a sword-stroke of division between them and their human masters. (10)
- White deals with are down, as most men in the struggle of life are. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deals. Perhaps also see a sentence for danced and ways to use detestable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deals in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.