Use the word dearer in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dearer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dearer.
- And that one, dearer than the blood of her body, imperilled by her. (10)
- And that somehow made you all the dearer to me. (9)
- Fairer, dearer than she was never one on earth! (10)
- I believe if I could see you I should not mind the rest, for you are dearer to me than anybody can conceive. (4)
- My life, and the life dearer to me than any other, depend on you. (10)
- The hopefulness of life must bloom again in the heart whose prayers are offered for a life dearer than its own to be preserved. (10)
- To her he could be nothing under any circumstances; nothing dearer than a friend. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dearer. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominique and ways to use deck in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dearer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.