How do you use decently in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use decently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for decently.
- A reflection to the effect that dogs die more decently than we men, saddened the earl. (10)
- As for poor old Vernon, people call me a good sort of cousin; I should like to see him comfortably married; decently married this time. (10)
- He was told that should he consent to cover himself decently, she would come into his room and make his bed comfortable. (10)
- Monsieur Profond, in fact, made the mood too plain in a country which decently veiled such realities. (8)
- Pericles, and the two men extended hands, Laura Tinley standing decently away from them. (10)
- She was very pale, but spread her dress decently, as if fear had departed, and clasped her hands on her knees. (10)
- To Matilda Pridden, his tales were barely decently the flesh and the devil smothering a holy occasion to penetrate and exhort. (10)
- To be reasonably young and decently good-looking, to be an artist, and an artist not unknown, were advantages which had the splendor of superfluity. (9)
- Why these passionate obsessions that could not decently be satisfied? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for decently. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoured and ways to use deceived in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use decently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.