Decorously in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use decorously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for decorously.
- Paramor waited, biting his pencil; a smile flickered on his mouth, and was decorously subdued. (8)
- Pierre, I on a heap of stones, she standing by me in the moonlight and decorously eating bread out of my hand. (2)
- The house of mourning is decorously darkened to the world, but within itself it is also the house of laughing. (9)
- The light of quiet, proprietary affection shone in her calm grey eyes, decorously illumining her features slightly reddened by the wind. (8)
- Yet, in this well-warmed quietly glowing room, filled with decorously eating, decorously talking men, he gained insensibly some comfort. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for decorously. Perhaps also see a sentence for deepened and ways to use declare in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use decorously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.