Decree sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use decree in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for decree.
- By the English Law I shall not, however, be free to marry again till the decree is confirmed six months hence. (8)
- Her condemnation to perpetual widowhood angered him, as at an unrighteous decree. (10)
- If I am rightly informed, the decree for the formation of the fourth army corps was signed by the king yesterday. (10)
- One side is vanquished, according to decree of Law, but the superior Council does not allow it to be extinguished. (10)
- She could not but apprehend the remorselessness of the decree. (10)
- Shrapnel by carrying out his own decree. (10)
- The decree is issued by somebody. (4)
- The latter part of this decree assisted in effecting the execution of the former. (10)
- The praying for it, each knew, implored their joint will to decree the perilous blessing. (10)
- When they had obtained a decree to that effect they must wait to see if it was obeyed. (8)
- With the pronouncement of the decree, we present the licence . (10)
- You decree me to the part of ball between two bats. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for decree. Perhaps also see a sentence for dawn and ways to use detachment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use decree in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.