How do you use deep-set in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use deep-set in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deep-set.
- Ascetic, crucified, with a little smile clinging to the lips and deep-set eyes, he presided, above the bluefish flames of a log fire. (8)
- He kept his deep-set eyes steadily on the enemy. (8)
- He treated her by fits to a level scrutiny of deep-set eyes unpleasantly penetrating. (10)
- Her sunburned face, with its high cheek-bones and its deep-set eyes, looked so happy; smiling, tired, triumphant. (8)
- His hazel-coloured eyes were shy, gentle, and deep-set; his eyebrows, hardly ever still, gave him a look of austere whimsicality. (8)
- His thick, wavy, still brown hair was beautifully parted above the square brow that frowned over deep-set eyes and a perfectly straight nose. (8)
- The narrow face, clean-shaven now, with its deep-set eyes and compressed lips, looked more priestly than ever, in spite of this brown garb. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deep-set. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoted and ways to use desperate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deep-set in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.