Use deepen in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use deepen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deepen.
- And to Laurence, who had so little sense of property, this only served to deepen tenderness, and the hold she had on him. (8)
- He sought within him how to deepen the impression. (8)
- It did not deepen the hue of his ruddied skin. (10)
- No sign of the awful interior was on any of the windows of the house either to deepen awe or relieve. (10)
- The little model, perceiving that she had made an effect of some sort, tried to deepen it. (8)
- The owl hooted, the red climbing roses seemed to deepen in colour, there came a scent of lime-blossom. (8)
- When she had concluded the sun was below the horizon and the long summer twilight had begun to deepen in the hollows of the land. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deepen. Perhaps also see a sentence for debtor and ways to use defense in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deepen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.