Use the word defending in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use defending in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defending.
- Corey, descending to the weakness of defending herself. (9)
- He had shown his chivalrous valour in defending her. (10)
- He might see the defending counsel, might surely do that as an expert who thought there had been miscarriage of justice. (8)
- It was but a stepping aside, a disdain of defending herself, and a wrapping herself in her dignity. (10)
- Robert laughed without defending himself. (10)
- She was defending him. (10)
- She was too convulsed by her many emotions and shouting thoughts to think of defending herself. (10)
- She waxed unsteady and swayed this way and that, balancing with one arm and defending herself from the attacks of the kite with another. (10)
- Smelling a flower is not worth a broken neck, nor defending your premises quite deserving a hole in the pate. (10)
- The burden of defending his country falls equally on every citizen. (8)
- There is Fate in them, and a look of defending us others from seeing it. (8)
- Vittoria had been too strenuously engaged in defending the steadiness of her own eyes to notice the shadow of an assumption of frankness in his. (10)
- Without defending himself, as he might have done, he entreated me to postpone our journey for a day; he and Janet had some appointment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defending. Perhaps also see a sentence for domesticity and ways to use declares in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defending in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.