Sentence with word defiant. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use defiant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defiant.
- Based on her knowledge of her honest footing, it was a little defiant. (10)
- His defiant self-sufficiency seemed more genuine. (8)
- His face looked worn, and more defiant than usual. (8)
- It was closer than ever, more defiant. (8)
- Renee shivered at the cloud thickening over her new light of intrepid defiant life. (10)
- She denied that she was defiant: upon which he accused the hand in her bosom of clutching a dagger. (10)
- She gazed at Harz with large, clear, greenish eyes; her lips and chin were defiant, her forehead tranquil. (8)
- Shelton let her keep in front, watching her leap from stone to stone and throw back defiant glances when he pressed behind. (8)
- The woman who sat on the other side did not rise, but began a shrill, defiant apology. (9)
- This strong-hearted and daring man, this hardy night worker among the dead, this defiant antagonist of darkness and desolation, succumbed to a ridiculous surprise. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defiant. Perhaps also see a sentence for distraught and ways to use defiance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defiant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.