Defined in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use defined in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defined.
- At less than a gunshot from where I stood was as plainly defined a seabeach as one could wish to see. (7)
- Every body pretends to feel and tries to describe with the taste and elegance of him who first defined what picturesque beauty was. (4)
- He is a Prussian, stoutly defined from a German, and yet again a German stoutly defined from our borderers: and that completes him. (10)
- Her feelings as she read were scarcely to be defined. (4)
- She had no defined cause for its excitement. (10)
- Sir Lukin, whose boundary would have shown a narrower limitation had it been defined, stood no chance with him. (10)
- The valleys were clear, defined to the shadows of their verges, the distances sharply distinct, and with the colours of day but slightly softened. (10)
- This was during the decay of his party, before the Liberals were defined. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defined. Perhaps also see a sentence for depth and ways to use deaths in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defined in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.