Sentences for definition. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use definition in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for definition.
- A landscape that is all trees and undergrowth, moreover, lacks definition, is confused and without accentuated points upon which attention can gain a foothold. (1)
- And if you would like a further definition of Genius, think of it as a form of swiftness. (10)
- Any further definition of his merits must be unnecessary; the most charming young man in the world is instantly before the imagination of us all. (4)
- Definition is lacking; repose is replaced by an apparently purposeless activity; harmony vanishes in hubbub, form in disorder. (1)
- Definition seemed to be an extirpation enemy of this idea, or she was by nature shy. (10)
- He gave her a definition of personal duty, and shadowed out all her own ideas on the subject; seeming thus to speak terrible, unanswerable truth. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for definition. Perhaps also see a sentence for dangers and ways to use defect in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use definition in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.